Re: Job Market

Subject: Re: Job Market
From: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:00:40 -0400

"Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote on 09/04/2003 10:13:00 AM:
> Here is my suggestion: If you really want to move to another area,
> establish a presense there. Rent a mailbox at the local
> UPS Store or post
> office, or use the address of a friend or relative in the
> area. Then, get a
> prepaid cellphone with the "correct" area code.

Better idea for the phone: look into the long-distance IP-phone companies.
They give you a local (major cities at least) number and that number is
then forwarded to your phone. That phone can either be another standard
phone number or an IP phone connected directly to the net.

Eric L. Dunn
Senior Technical Writer