RE: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: RE: The ultimate in understatement?
From: Kate Robinson <KRobinson -at- seattle -dot- telecomsys -dot- com>
To: 'Diane Evans' <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:57:59 -0700

Stop it, Diane. Just STOP IT.

She's lying, folks. Seattle is icky. It's cold and it rains all the time and
nobody knows French and everybody is Anglo and boring. Police stop you at
the city limits and if you're not sporting a mullet, you have your SUV
confiscated and you are forced to hitch-hike back to California. There are
no jobs, unless you want to be an usher at the ridiculous architectural
hairball we call the Experience Music Project. In fact, we all live in
overpriced cardboard boxes. Smelly ones. With leaks.

There. That should do it.

(Diane, I am WARNING YOU. Not another word! I know where your cardboard box
is!!!)