Looking for a tip on finding a technical publisher...

Subject: Looking for a tip on finding a technical publisher...
From: robert -dot- kennedy -at- textexcellence -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:50:26 -0600

Hey Whirlers,

Can anyone recommend a source for finding
a technical publisher? I've got Jeff Herman's "Writer's
Guide," but I've found only 8 publishers who
focus on technical subject matter. Haven't found
much on the Web so far --

-- It just struck me writing this that I should go to Borders
or B&N and copy names of publishers -- Thanks! You've helped
me already.

Robert B. Kennedy
President
Text Excellence, Inc.