RE: These Two Matters, Matters to Me!

Subject: RE: These Two Matters, Matters to Me!
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: "Ananda Ganesh" <anandg -at- netcontinuum -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:33:18 -0500

The following link will take you to the PhD program at the University of
Minnesota:

http://www.rhetoric.umn.edu/rstc_phd.html

The link is to the section that should answer most of your questions
a.1-a.4.

The link to the overall S&TC program is:

http://www.rhetoric.umn.edu/index.html

As for your second question... It may not be the wisest thing to do, but
I work at work, and when I am at home, I am at home. I feel it is
necessary to have down time, although I do read trade journals and books
related to the field when doing laundry, working out, etc.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone

Verizon Airfone JetConnect (SM) now with email
Inflight e-mail, Instant Messaging, and more...