PhD in tech writing

Subject: PhD in tech writing
From: "G. Abenhaim" <g -dot- abenhaim -at- nhc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:59:45 -0400

Thanks Oja for clearing this up..but becoming a professor is great if you
want a lot more work. Being at a desk job, you already have work except you
dont have to prepare, write and correct exams, and also endure the headaches
and the crazy work you have to do.
Did have mention the extra work? :-)

My mother's a University professor and I hear how students can be. It is a
lot more work than you think - it ismore than a full time desk job so be
sure you ould wnat to do this. I is hard on mentally and physically and
for -lower pay-. I hoep you will get the PhD for the love of writing because
that is what will keep you going...

Hope I am not stepping on any toes...

//Grace