RE: Prolegomenon and preface/prologue

Subject: RE: Prolegomenon and preface/prologue
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:00:49 -0400

> On a different tack "prolegomena" (plural form) is part of a standard
> curricula at some graduate schools of theology.

In its defence as a technical document, the Bible *does* have chapter and
section numbers (in a manner of speaking), as well as a numbered list
(echoed later in the document for user convenience).

Me, I would have added Technical Support contact page at the end.
Third-party vendors don't always give consistent advice.

Cheers ... Kim
kim.roper at pixelink.com
http://www.pixelink.com/

"A 50-litre, stirred-tank reactor"--A biochemical engineering approximation
for the human body