RE: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?

Subject: RE: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:08:40 -0400

No, but it isn't the user-level docs that you referred to that I got hired
to write (though I do them, too). It's the FDA work which you referred to as
being prepared by a "regulatory affairs groups separate from the tech pubs
groups." Much of the documentation required by the FDA is internal
documentation that's audited to ensure adherence to quality guidelines --
which is a big part of both pharma/drug and device work.

Dan Goldstein