Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?

Subject: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:25:12 -0600

I've got a 5' wide shelf full of my reference books here at work, and more
at home. In it are staples like the Elements of Style, the Microsoft
Manual of Style, the dreaded orange Chicago manual, and a variety of books
specific to certain technologies and tools.

Many of them spend most of their time gathering dust - I'm glad I have
them, but the ones I use most frequently are:

? Merriam-Webster's Manual for Writers and Editors
? Webster's II New College Dictionary
? Newton's Telecom Dictionary
? Castro's HTML for the World Wide Web
? Leonhard's Word 97 Annoyances

Keith Cronin
I gave up on cow tipping. I could never remember whether it was supposed
to be ten or fifteen percent.