screen capture tools revisited

Subject: screen capture tools revisited
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

The question of which screen capture tool to use (and
I always answer, SnagIT <g>) comes up often on this
list. I just received a link to a comprehensive review
of the tools (which is well done, I'd debate only with
the RoboCapture one). If you're interested, it's here:
<http://www.winwriters.com/articles/capturetools/index.html>.

And, a friendly reminder, my thoughts about screen
captures (not a tool review), "Screen Captures 102,"
are here:
<http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/magazine/technical/screencapgraphicshomepage.html>.

Cheers,

Sean