RE: TC Bookshelf

Subject: RE: TC Bookshelf
From: "Westbrook,Beth" <beth -dot- westbrook -at- dhs -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:53:54 -0500

Is that Rude's Technical Editing text? I've got several books from that
series, but they're all at home with the rest of my writing books. Here at
the office, all that's on my shelves is M-W Collegiate (7th ed.), an agency
"Writer's Guide" (that nobody uses), three framed photos (the Ladyfest
Collective, another feminist group with Inga Muscio, and me talking to
Howard Dean), a bobbing head turtle (Day of the Dead toy), figurines of
Wonder Woman, Sylvester, and Tweety, and a Mystery Machine toy. At home,
however, I've got all of my textbooks from a tech comm B.A. and the
coursework for an M.A. as well as other books I've picked up over the years
(usually in the dollar corner of Half Price Books), including my copy of the
Microsoft Manual of Style (which I bought used and cheap right before word
got out that it was out of print and a rare collectible).