RE: Blocked?

Subject: RE: Blocked?
From: "Nancy Kaminski" <nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:10:38 -0500

> From: Domaschuk, Rob [mailto:Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com]

> I often find TechWhirler emails in my "Deleted Items" because
> people use
> three x's in a row (trip1e x) and my filter thinks it is
> illicit stuff.

My company's spamkiller usually puts the daily TechWhirler announcement
email in the Deleted Items, along with postings from selected
contributors---primarily Andrew Plato. <g>

Unfortunately it lets through all the Portuguese spam. For some reason I
get at least twenty emails a day, all in Portuguese, about drugs,
mailing lists, cell phones, and ways to enhance certain body parts,
among other spammish topics. Does anyone else get foreign-language spam?

Nancy Kaminski
nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com