Re: Blocked?

Subject: Re: Blocked?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:40:25 -0400

Chuck Martin wrote:

How about lobbying for customer choice? That is, when they sign up for
mailings (you do use opt-in, right), let them choose between receiveing HTML
or plain text. That's how it's done for the Woody's Watch newsletters.

I like that idea. I'll have to putter with the database a bit to accommodate that, but it's doable. The main drawback to this approach is that the senior executives we're targeting probably don't have a clue what the right answer is ;-( But it's worth a shot anyway.