Re: The Golden Ratio 75/25

Subject: Re: The Golden Ratio 75/25
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:03:29 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea Brundt" <andrea_w_brundt -at- hotmail -dot- com>

> Perhaps I should turn up my speakers and play a recording of someone typing
> 75wpm.

I saw a commercial the other day (but I have no clue about what the product
was):

Boss stops in front of a closed door and listens.

Boss hears the tapping of computer keys, smiles with satisfaction and goes his
merry way.

On the other side of the closed door, pigeons are feasting on something on the
computer keyboard!

Is it great advertising if you don't remember the product?

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info
Fast | Accurate | Affordable