Re: Spammed Out

Subject: Re: Spammed Out
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:40:03 -0700

Cindy,

Instead of doinig the email thing, why don't you just set your subscription
to NOMAIL and read the list through Eric's news server. Yes, it burps a bit
too much for my liking (although I know it's probably not Eric's highest
priority) and I wish it threaded better, but it keeps your Inbox clear and
lets you read when you have the time.

Chuck Martin

"Cindy Kight" <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- DataMaxGroup -dot- com> wrote in message
news:213534 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

Hi Friends,

Our new spam filters are getting rid of so many messages these days that
it's getting tougher and tougher to keep up with the more interesting
threads. Also, I'm uncomfortable with the level of monitoring, so will be
unsubscribing from the list.

You folks have been terrific. I've learned a lot and will miss your
spirited discussions and valuable information. Thanks.

Warm regards,
Cindy Kight

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com