RE: eHelp's "Mustang" FM ==> HTML conversion tool

Subject: RE: eHelp's "Mustang" FM ==> HTML conversion tool
From: <cpower -at- ztr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:36:14 -0400

Maybe off topic,

But yesterday, I took ehelp up on their invitation to attend one of their Mustang
unveiling 'webcast/seminars'.

Was I surprised when I found out that I had to pay for the long distance telephone
call to link up to the audio portion of the webcast.

I wasn't prepared to pay to listen to a one-hour sales pitch.

So ... yes, I'd like to hear what others have discovered about the product.

Take care,

Craig Power
Technical Service and Support
ZTR Control Systems