Re: Mustang

Subject: Re: Mustang
From: David Knopf <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:06:21 -0700

Domaschuk, Rob wrote:

As for the original post where the person discussed Mustang - I raised my
eyebrows when I read it. Imagine if eHelp only enlisted one company and had
them sign the NDA. Tracing the posting back to that one company would be
pretty easy, and they would be liable.

Technically, of course you are right. Otoh, in the case of the anonymous post in question, I have to wonder, "liable for what?" The post was so laudatory that, my goodness, eHelp could have written it themselves.

Regards,

--

David Knopf ~ Knopf Online ~ San Francisco
mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com ~ http://www.knopf.com

Consulting & Training for Technical Communicators
FrameMaker ~ WebWorks ~ Structured Authoring ~ XML
WebWorks Publisher Certified ~ Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT & wwp-users

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com