Re: What would you like to read?

Subject: Re: What would you like to read?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:35:51 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim Roper" <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: September 26, 2003 02:32 PM

> (Must ... not ... use ... punchline .. of ... death ...)
>
> A picture is worth a nine hundred words: Devaluing the graphic artist for
> fun and profit
>
> Milk vs dark: A statistical analysis of the effectiveness of chocolate as a
> behavioural incentive for semi-feral SMEs
>
> Cheers ... Kim

I could write a personal piece about what it's like to see only darkness and
hopelessness. I have a feeling that I should not be posting in this mood, so I
will stop. Maybe a story of how to deal with depression caused by
unemployment, the prospect of homelessness, indebtedness, and misery. Is there
light at the end of the tunnel? In some cases, yes, but in others, maybe not.
I'm still living it, so the article will have to wait. Besides, no one wants
to be depressed.

Sorry for all the blathering. Have a good weekend, everyone.

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info
Fast | Accurate | Affordable