OT: Helpful Microsoft Forums

Subject: OT: Helpful Microsoft Forums
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:49:43 +0100

Hi All,

Great start to a Monday morning, a bug has wiped my complete email account system. (Don't worry, Norton has checked this before sending.)

Can anybody direct me to an MS users forum that gives sensible free answers. NAV keeps telling me that it has detected various viruses on my system (XP Pro). Unfortunately these are in the System Information Files, which are backup that are, ostensibly, inaccessible. So Microsoft is helping to cause its own user problems (not much new there).

Many thanks,
Ant

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com