RE: What is the value of Tech Comm Masters?

Subject: RE: What is the value of Tech Comm Masters?
From: "Westbrook,Beth" <beth -dot- westbrook -at- dhs -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:31:21 -0500

In the first 5 years of my career, I wrote automotive documentation for the
military and software documentation for the semiconductor industry. Now I
write procedural manuals on how to create reports, edit requirements
documents, and create some software documentation and in the near future
will probably be documenting workflows so they can be measured, all for the
state government.

What skills do you think I should have studied to prepare me for all of
that?

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com