Re: Preferred forum for RoboHelp

Subject: Re: Preferred forum for RoboHelp
From: David Knopf <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:07:06 -0700

MList -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com wrote:

I joined the new Framers-sponsored RoboHelp for FM mailing list, then got the word that I'd be using regular (not FrameMaker-cozy) RoboHelp Office X4. So I exited the RH/FM list and went looking for a "regular" RoboHelp mailing list/discussion group. I'm not having a lot of luck.

I was hoping for something like THIS list, or like OpenOffice[users] or FrameUsers, all of which are mailing list format, and all of which are helpful and interesting... and occasionally entertaining.
A Google search for "RoboHelp mailing list" yielded 8 hits (it said out of 50 similar), and even those were mostly duplicates of Techwhirl archives from 1996...

Regards,

-- David Knopf ~ Knopf Online ~ San Francisco mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com ~ http://www.knopf.com Consulting & Training for Technical Communicators FrameMaker ~ WebWorks ~ Structured Authoring ~ XML WebWorks Publisher Certified ~ Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group Moderator, HATT & wwp-users

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com