Re: Advice re: RoboHelp/RoboDemo maint. packs

Subject: Re: Advice re: RoboHelp/RoboDemo maint. packs
From: "Kelley Bennett" <ktbca57 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:19:08 -0400

I have bee very happy when my company purchases the maintenance plan of any kind... and I have found... with RH that they do work out... you are GUARANTEED x number of upgrades per year for that fee... and it generally provides some savings...

The support is a great side benefit to me... especially when I'm first using a new upgrade... but I have also found their email support (which is free) to be useful as well... just takes a bit longer.

As for RH Demo, my office mate (she is also our marketing person) just purchased RH Demo and she loves it. She's never used a RH product before... but she was well pleased with this one. She was able to create a great demo on the fly in a matter of hours that previously would have taken her days and days.

Keep an eye out for the online demonstrations. That should help with your evaluations.

Good luck.

From: "Lisa A. Roth" <roth -dot- lisa -at- jimmy -dot- harvard -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Subject: Advice re: RoboHelp/RoboDemo maint. packs
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:05:35 -0400

Hello there,

I am currently helping my company to evaluate our needs before (hopefully) purchasing RoboHelp and RoboDemo. To help me with this, I was hoping to hear a few opinions from the trenches. I am interested in hearing from anyone and everyone, but the opinions of people at small businesses are especially welcome.

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com