RE: Ten questions nobody ever asks a recruiter

Subject: RE: Ten questions nobody ever asks a recruiter
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:31:54 -0400

Sorry if I overreacted. What set me off was Oja's comment, "While the
practice may be similar to a pack of wolves sparring for dominance, it does
have its benefits... I think the practice goes way beyond replacing a
'favorite', and is more of an attempt to include the newbie in the group by
seeing how they react."

But you're right, of course -- this is a terrific opportunity for a training
script.

Thanks,

Dan