Re: Freelance issue

Subject: Re: Freelance issue
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

You did the work, I assume as agreed. It is irrelevant
to payment whether they use what they received (as
long as what they received was what you agreed upon).

Have you tried calling this guy who owes you the money
and telling him that he's 3 months behind on payment?
Also, have you asked your cousin what he thinks is the
best way to get payment?

T.

--- "G. Abenhaim" <g -dot- abenhaim -at- nhc -dot- com> wrote:
> I translated a French web site a while ago(from
> France) and the agreement
> with the client was to send him all documents by
> email and he pays me by
> mail (Canada Post). After I have finished, the site
> that I translated and
> formatted into a Word document was sent off to the
> President by email as
> discussed.
> Now, three months later, I still havent received any
> money from them.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST FRAMEMAKER PUBLISHING TOOL?

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com