Freelance Issue

Subject: Freelance Issue
From: "G. Abenhaim" <g -dot- abenhaim -at- nhc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:17:12 -0400

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on this.

Most of you have told me to sue the company is small calaims court. But this
doesnt apply if we are not both from Canada (he is in France). But would
apply in small claims international court but dont think is worth the
hassle. It would cost more than the actual invoice.
so to sum things up, the problem is not yet solved but I just sent the
accounting person in charge an email- a reminder of my address (just in case
she had lost it somewhere). I gave her my address with a note saying "please
send payment by courrier". That way she is aware that I still havent
received anything.
And as you mentioned, I am keeping a "paper" trail or more like a "email
trail".

Thanks again for the advice. Next time I won't go in this blindfolded! :-)

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST FRAMEMAKER PUBLISHING TOOL?

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com