RE: Can't search the PDF file. Really? Still? After 5 years???

Subject: RE: Can't search the PDF file. Really? Still? After 5 years???
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:40:07 -0400

Suggested text for the Acrobat warning label that Emily refers to:

"This product creates PDF files that print consistently across all known
operating systems and hardware platforms, when used with the correct version
of Adobe Reader. Many users successfully use PDF files for non-printing
purposes, such as viewing online Help, moving text and graphics between
applications, and so on. These non-printing purposes are subject to
variables too numerous to mention, and their efficacy is not guaranteed by
Adobe."