Re: Macromedia Acquiring eHelp

Subject: Re: Macromedia Acquiring eHelp
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 06:41:06 -0700 (PDT)

Yes.

It's true.

Yesterday and today there has been a bunch of
discussion on the HATT (help-authoring tools and
techniques--http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HATT) list,
where a bunch of RoboHelp users hang out.

Per the official messages I have seen, in the short
term, go about business as usual, call eHelp for sales
and support on RoboHelp and not Macromedia.

I wish the best for the eHelp employees, but it's
really too soon to speculate what this will change for
RoboHelp.

Cheers,

Sean

--- dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com wrote:

> Anyone else heard anything about this?
> I'm just beginning to explore the Robohelp for
> Framemaker product. Wonder
> what kind of impact this will have on that product
> and eHelp's
> support/products in general.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com