Re: Adobe adds product activation

Subject: Re: Adobe adds product activation
From: guy <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:09:17 -0700

Chuck Martin wrote:

Microsoft doesn't like you. Neither does its stockholders. :)

Chuck Martin

See http://longhornblogs.com/scobleizer/posts/345.aspx

"How to Hate Microsoft

"In all my travels throughout the blogosphere, I've met quite a few people who viscerally hate Microsoft. In fact, a few even admit it openly on their weblogs.

"So, I figure I'd write a guide called “how to hate Microsoft.” The problem is, there are two types of people:

"1) Those who hate Microsoft.
2) Those who hate Microsoft but want to see it improve.

"So, if you just plain old hate Microsoft, here's what to say:

"“I hate Microsoft. Your monopoly is the only thing keeping you in business. You guys are unfair in business. You are weasels. Your software sucks. You smell. Anyone who works at Microsoft is a shill. Why do you keep bringing out software that infuriates me?”"

--
Guy K. Haas
guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com | gkhaas -at- usa -dot- net

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com