Resume and Interview Advice

Subject: Resume and Interview Advice
From: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:46:48 -0600

Last month I quit my old job to take on a new one at a different company.
I ended up working at the new job for not very long, because they never
paid me and were rinky dink to say the least. Before I left my old job,
they assured me that they would always have work for me to do there, so if
anything happened with the new job, they would let me come back. I
contacted my manager at my old job and now he is saying they don't have
enough money in the budget to hire me back. Now I'm stuck unemployed and
looking for a job.

My questions are:

1. Do I put my new job on my resume that lasted for less than a month?

2. How do I explain what happened when I go for an interview?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com