RE: What to do?

Subject: RE: What to do?
From: "Wade Courtney" <courtney -at- hsq -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:03:10 -0800

How about font monkey? =)

Wade

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-techwr-l-101782 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
[mailto:bounce-techwr-l-101782 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com] On Behalf Of
Goldstein, Dan
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 12:12 PM
To: TECHWR-L

KK, there are some on this list who derive great satisfaction from
declaring that others on this list are not "real" technical writers.
There have been enough threads of this nature on TECHWR-L to weave a
very, very big flag. The terms "font fondler" and "tool monkey" have
been flung around in this regard, and a number of intense debates about
certification have arisen as well.

Don't take it personally. If you want, you might want to weave the
abovementioned flag and emblazon upon it: "My paycheck says, 'Technical
Writer!'"

Dan Goldstein

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com