Word graphics question - changing text attributes

Subject: Word graphics question - changing text attributes
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:49:22 +1100

I've been working on a doc that uses diagrams in Word
(Insert=>Object=>Word Picture) for flow charts and organisation charts.
It works OK for what I need.

I can select multiple objects (boxes, lines and text labels) and change
line colour and fill colour, but I can't change any characteristics of
the text - colour, font, size, etc. I have to select each text box or
label separately and change them. Am I missing something obvious here,
or is it just an inconsistency with Word? I'd like to select all in that
diagram, choose, Arial 5pt black, for example, and have them all change
to suit.

My guess is that to do it, I'd need to use VBA, but I'm haven't delved
into it. Something like "for each object in selection group, change font
to blah"

Regards,

Rob Partridge
Technical Writer