Re: Problem opening PDF after being attached to Lotus Notes email

Subject: Re: Problem opening PDF after being attached to Lotus Notes email
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:22:05 -0500

bcliver -at- manu -dot- com wrote:

Is the sender deselecting Compress when attaching the PDF? In Notes 5, Compression is the default. We've had problems with that.

Barry,

I'll pass that on. It may turn out to be the key. I hate working third-hand like this, because I can never just test stuff on my own, and I have to rely on people who think following a test procedure is an approximate exercise. You know: "Oh, was the order of the steps important?" ;-)

Dick

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com