RE: Forehelp and Robohelp

Subject: RE: Forehelp and Robohelp
From: "Char James-Tanny" <CharJT -at- helpstuff -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:09:09 -0500

> The answer, as usual, is "It depends."
>
> What kind of online help do you need?
> What platform(s) will you support?
> What tools do you already use? (Word? FrameMaker?)
> Do you want to single-source?

With so many many tools to choose from, I always suggest that folks figure
out what their needs are and then choose a tool, rather than choose a tool
and then figure out how to see if their needs get met.

Char James-Tanny ~ JTF Associates, Inc. ~ http://www.helpstuff.com
2004 Microsoft Help MVP ~ MSHelpWiki http://www.mshelpwiki.com
AuthorIT Certified Consultant ~ AuthorIT Development and Training
RoboGURU: RoboHelp Consulting, Development, and Training
Moderator, HATT and MSHelp2
Web site Hosting and Design ~ http://www.jtfhosting.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com