Documenting RPGs

Subject: Documenting RPGs
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:54:27 -0500

Hi, guys...I got a call from a recruiter that has a client
with the requirement "document about 100 RPGs".

That's all.

I'll assume they mean programs written in RPG for AS400
computers (as opposed to 100 Role Playing Games).

Question...how complex is an RPG, is this something like an
API, are there tools for helping to document RPGs, and if
you aren't an AS400 programmer, is this something that can
be picked up?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
writer[at]tdandw.com