RE: Wanted: an OS X user?

Subject: RE: Wanted: an OS X user?
From: Solena -dot- LEMOIGNE -at- fr -dot- thalesgroup -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:18:44 +0100

Listmembers,

This post follows the thread by Bruce Byfield asking for a good will to help
him document OOo's installation on Mac OSX.

I got a book this very morning that covers all one needs to know about OOo
from how to install it up to tips on how to manage the migration from
MsStuff to OOo. It's good work, complete and easy to read.

The references :
OpenOffice.org efficace by Sophie Gautier, Chrisitan Hardy, Frédéric Labbé,
Michel Pinquier
Editions Eyrolles
61, bd Saint-Germain
75240 Paris Cedex 05
www.editions-eyrolles.com
(c) Groupe Eyrolles, 2004
ISBN : 2-212-11348-x

The books comes with a CD that has the 1.1 distribution on it, and
templates, documentation...

Disclaimer : I've no affiliation whatsoever with Eyrolles Editions, I'm only
happy they have done a good job publishing this book.

Hope this is of some help, for those who can read french.

Solena Le Moigne
Thales Communications - Cholet
solena.lemoigne[at]fr.thalesgroup.com
I'm on Digest, please answer directly.
I'll post a summary to the list.
To the gentleman wearing the long grey coat
trying to get on the second carriage: What
part of 'stand clear of the doors' don't you
understand?
-- London underground driver quote

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com