Gordon & Gordon DVD?

Subject: Gordon & Gordon DVD?
From: "Guy K. Haas" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:57:37 -0800

Hi--

A friend of mine is looking for training materials that would help to learn how to document APIs and SDKs.

I've been documenting APIs for a long while. I have attended presentations by Gordon & Gordon and they seemed to know what they are talking about, but I don't have a feel for how well they educate newbies. They have a new DVD out that just might be what my friend needs.

I know that Gordon Graham and I think Viki Maki (whose company also does that sort of training) are readers of TECHWR-L.

Can any of you other readers who were NOT programmers, or who needed to learn how to document APIs/SDKs and turned to Gordon & Gordon material for training please contact me *off-list* with your frank opinions?

--Thanks,

Guy K. Haas
guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com | gkhaas -at- usa -dot- net
http://swexegete.typepad.com/GuysBlog
Software Exegete in Silicon Valley

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com