Re: Sarbanes-Oxley - EGOS

Subject: Re: Sarbanes-Oxley - EGOS
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:36:51 -0700

I don't really get the idea of trying to prove one person "cares" more
about communication than another. To me, anybody's presence on this list
proves their interest and committment to communication. Whether John knows
a singular verb from a quadruple bypass doesn't negate the proof he's
shown us over the years that as a tech writer, he definitely knows what
he's doing. I mean, he's one of the least out of work guys I know (how's
THAT for sentence construction?), so I tend to give his opinion a lot of
weight.

We all care, okay? Some of us may choose to obsess over certain aspects of
this gig, but we ALL care. Even me, flippant though I often am.

Caringly,

Keith Cronin
I'd be a lot better known if more people knew how famous I was.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com