Re: Grammar, Communication, & Flaming

Subject: Re: Grammar, Communication, & Flaming
From: cartoon grrl <sylviafan -at- juno -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 23:11:32 GMT

So, to contribute to the continuing saga of communication vs. proper grammar (not to mention spelling), here's a snippet from today's comic page:

Husband: Jeet yet?
Wife: No. Joo?
H.: Nope. Let's gweet.
W.: Kay.
Cat: It's nice to see people doing their part to conserve syllables.

Proof that the human mind can leap vast hurdles to discover meaning, thereby helping achieve communication. (What would we do without our right brain?)

cg
"I'm not in denial, I'm just selective about the reality I choose to accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!