TW vs. the real TW

Subject: TW vs. the real TW
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: Eisbruchs -at- aol -dot- com
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 19:59:39 -0600

I have 278 techwhirler posts to still read (that's what this holiday vacation was for... oops! I forgot!)

I spend 5-30 minutes a day on techwhirler. I get all the posts in email because there are some posts I normally wouldn't read, but just have to in order to watch the drama unfold :)

But then again, I'm home, not captive, and my clients get 99% of my attention. I don't bill for answering the phone (rarely do I answer the business phone while in the midst of a project and never the home line), making my lunch, sending emails to friends, welcoming my children home from school and getting them started with homework, etc. I think most people on site, JMO, waste more time than I do googling, daydreaming, checking out the cute new person, etc., than I do checking on techwhirler. Now, this is just from experience, because I have been onsite for some contracts and the amount of BS that goes on is incredible to me. Yack, yack, yack!!!

My blowing smoke for the day. I actually have my first interview for a captive job next week. Oh, very scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Michele

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.
www.krautgrrl.com