Re: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: Re: Best technical writing of the season
From: "Jeff Hanvey" <jewahe -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "Ruiter, Vicki" <Vicki_Ruiter -at- sra -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:57:16 -0500

I think you've hit the key - there has to be a level of interest. Even the
kids that were put through the paces thought it was too complicated. But,
then, they just may not have had interest in that particular type of toy.

The toy in question was some kind of racetrack, I think, and the idea was to
have parents put it together so it was ready to go when the kids woke up
Christmas morning.

Jeff Hanvey
Thomson, GA
jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk