Re: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: Re: Best technical writing of the season
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:27:23 -0500

Mike O. wrote:

Katie Kearns wrote:

Have you ever written documentation explaining to someone how to put
together something with a thousand pieces?:D I'm thinking it isn't so
easy.

That's a lot of seven-step procedures :-)

and later, Bonnie Granat wrote:

That manual was for a machine that makes emu juice, which I've never
tasted.

It tastes just like chicken juice.

LOL
but parrot juice is cheaper.