Re: Writer's insurance question

Subject: Re: Writer's insurance question
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:29:51 -0500

Michele Davis wrote:

Whoa, they wanted to cancel your business insurance because you write content for firefighters?

Michele, you and others seem to have read the original post differently from the way I read it. I understood Rachel to be quoting her employer regarding the insurance issue, not speaking on her own account.

My advice to Rachel's employer would be to contact an Independent Insurance Agent (they advertise as such, capital letters and all) who can obtain business insurance from other, more specialized sources. State Farm is not set up to underwrite oddball risks.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]