Re: Writer's insurance question

Subject: Re: Writer's insurance question
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:43:16 -0800 (PST)

> make sure it's not some boneheaded MA-legal-silly-
> law thing--they have a few. <g>

They certainly do.

And don't get me started on CT blue laws. ;)

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

We can't all be as creative with sigs as krautgrrl. ;-)