Re: text for copyright statement

Subject: Re: text for copyright statement
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Joyce Fetterman <JoyceF -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:56:23 -0800 (PST)

> I've been asked to provide a copyright statement
> that will be embedded in
> the source code on a new application. The statement
> is supposed to warn of
> dire consequences if anyone attempts to
> reverse-engineer or decompile the software, etc.

Copyright © 2004 YourCompany, All Rights Revoked
Reverse engineering, decompiling, or any other action
other than using this product as intended will result
in you being stripped of all your clothing, dressed in
a bib and diaper, and marched down the main street of
your hometown while being flogged by a man in a cow
costume weilding a rubber chicken.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

We can't all be as creative with sigs as krautgrrl. ;-)