minor embarrassment regarding Outlook Express

Subject: minor embarrassment regarding Outlook Express
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:58:47 -0700

I have zillioins of filters on Outlook Express to shunt emails to various
folders (mostly to the delete folder - and even more to simply remove it
from the server). It works reasonably well - I returned from vacation to
about 3000 deleted emails while there were about 20 in my true Inbox.

However, for some reason emails from my company president are also now
shunted to the delete folder. I can't find any filter that does this (he
doesn't use "v1agra" too much in his emails). Is there any way to find out
exactly why his emails are not getting to my inbox - does OE have some way
of showing us which filter was used?

Paul Strasser
Ennovation, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 100
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com