Re: Can you recommend a search tool we could attach to our html d ocumentation?

Subject: Re: Can you recommend a search tool we could attach to our html d ocumentation?
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:18:09 -0800

Goldstein, Dan wrote:

The HTML Indexer site doesn't discuss Dreamweaver. My understanding from the
Deva Tools site is that it works directly from the Dreamweaver interface (or
used to, anyway). Can you use HTML Indexer in the same manner?

Nope. HTML Indexer is a stand-alone tool.

--David

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer is still the easiest way to create and maintain real indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.