Are you an XML expert?

Subject: Are you an XML expert?
From: "Mary Choy / Oak Hill Publications" <maryc -at- oakhillpubs -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:55:06 -0800

I'm looking for someone (or a company) that is an expert on XML who can size
up a client's situation, then present an overview of XML, whether it fits
that client's needs, and how best to implement it. I'm also hoping for
someone who is not one of the gigantic consulting firms that charge umpteen
million dollars for this kind of project.

Anyone?