RE: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...

Subject: RE: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:21:53 -0800

....then you agonize over which font best reflects the personality of said dancer, realizing that "Times New Roman" just won't do, and after your third try of handwriting the letter, you realize you just can't compose without being able to use a word processor.

At 02:37 PM 1/9/2004, Domaschuk, Rob wrote:

> After writing the aforementioned letter to your favorite
> go-go dancer, you just HAVE to rip it up and do it over
> because you realize a NUMBERED list was called for in this situation.

AND you realized that, by using "Times New Roman-type" handwriting, the
hyphen between "go-go" looks dangerously close to an en-dash.