Re: Printing two sheets on one page using Acrobat

Subject: Re: Printing two sheets on one page using Acrobat
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Dennis Sarris <dennis_sarris -at- mastercard -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:28:29 -0800 (PST)

> Can anyone tell me how to print two sheets of a
> document on one page using Adobe Acrobat?

You mean open a PDF in Acrobat and print out 2 pages
per sheet on paper, or print from a DTP app to
Distiller and have the PDF be 2-up on a letter size
page in the PDF?

Both are similar... when you print the document
(either to a physical printer or to Distiller) just
select the # of pages per sheet (where this option is
depends on your app and driver).

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

We can't all be as creative with sigs as krautgrrl. ;-)