RE: Tools: Getting off a blacklist?

Subject: RE: Tools: Getting off a blacklist?
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "'Geoff Hart'" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:36:09 -0600

I tend to agree with the last poster, Gary S. Callison, about this,
but I don't really know.
Although you are a big guy in the writing world, you are unfortunately
a little guy in the technology world. Seems to me the technology world
is dominated by companies, and that's only normal, but these companies
and organizations have their own needs and demands, and sometimes these
things can step on the individual person, even though no one wants for
it to be.
I think complaining always helps, but what you're dealing with here is
a maze of people, companies and organizations. You are going to have to
make your way through this maze with specific complaints to specific
people.
Jim Jones doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net