Re: A survey on Technical Communicators on Cross-Functional Teams

Subject: Re: A survey on Technical Communicators on Cross-Functional Teams
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:09:16 -0700

On 15 Jan 2004 at 9:01, Goober Writer wrote:

> I hope those who take this survey respond "other" to many of these
> questions. Man, I got angry and depressed at some of the options!

I don't understand your reaction. There were only 3 questions out of
the 15 that could even potentially begin to be "degrading" to a
technical writer.

I don't know. Maybe I have a different perspective than others might,
because I feel I am a strong, valuable member to the teams I work
on, and I've *never* been treated like a secretary (well, except when
I was one :)

Dana W.